Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Unbreakable (2000)

2 / 5
Tagline: Are You Ready For The Truth?
Directed by: M. Night Shyamalan
Written by: M. Night Shyamalan
Actors include: Bruce Willis, Samuel L. Jackson, Robin Wright
Genre: Thriller, Mystery, Drama
Length: 106 minutes
Banned: Nope




Review:
I actually despised this 'un, in fact aside from The Sixth Sense Shyamalan really has nothing worth learning to spell his name for. In this case I actually like many of the cast members so I was entirely willing to watch it but unfortunately I kept waiting for something to happen. The story is about a Man who is physically damaged in a train accident but he learns something more important about himself. Anyhow who says they were shocked didn't bother to read the title. I really find this to be one of the most overrated movies of all time, I found basically nothing redeeming here but heck an awful lot of folks loved this so I think it's something you'll have to find out for yourself.

Availability:  On DVD

No comments:

Post a Comment